Saturday, January 16, 2010

Saturday Night

We read Ps:27 for devotions tonight- a couple things jumped out.

Verse 5- "For in the day of trouble he will keep me safe in his dwelling; He will hide me in the shelter of His tabernacle"- the kids are camping out at the Quisqueya Chapel for the forseeable future. That is God's dwelling.......

Ps.27:10 "Though my father and mother forsake me, the Lord will receive me"- God is holding these kids safe in HIS House!

We have had alot of people asking us the last few days about what happens next....A.W. Tozer answers that much better than I ever could.

"The profoundest sentence ever uttered by human lips was the spontaneous cry of the prophet Ezekiel in the valley of the dry bones when asked by the Lord whether those bones could live:
"And I answered, O Lord God, thou knowest."
Had Ezekiel answered yest or no he would have closed off his heart to the mighty mystery which confronted him and would have missed the luxury of wonder in the presence of the Majesty on high. For never forget that it is a privilege to wonder, to stand in delighted silence before the Supreme Mystery and whisper, "OH LORD GOD, THOU KNOWEST!"

No comments: