Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Home

We arrived home at 3 am. We were the first to be cleared for travel in Florida and had a 7:30 pm flight to Detroit- then drove home 3 hours in the snow. (I already miss Miami) The girls are happy- lots of smiling and cooing and eating. I am on my way to pick up Sam, Meg and Josh to introduce them to their new sisters. Today is a good day- Thank you God!

Your prayers carried 67 children from Port au Prince home this week. Words will never express what that looked like yesterday in Miami- the angels celebrated....

8 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! Congratulations! So wonderful--beyond words.

Unknown said...

Hallelujah!

Ithappenstobehaiti said...

What an awesome story. I have prayed for your family. I bet you can't wait to pick up your other children and finally be together! Congratulations.

the library dragon said...

Hooray!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you all! Praise the Lord! Can't wait to see pictures of the family all together!!!

Arden Post said...

How exciting! I've just become aware of your adoption journey by reading the Calvin News. It reminds me of 1971-1972 when we adopted John from Korea. May God bless you all!
With happy memories of both of you, Geoff and Judy,
Arden Post, Prof. of Education, Emerita (retired and away from the Calvin campus)

Stephanie said...

Praise GOD.

The Family Bray said...

The entire Wheaton College physical plant has been praying for you this week and many people keep asking me if you're home. I'm very happy to tell them that God carried you all there safely.